Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Interview on RHD.

Interview with Jian Hui from 4E3 on Racial Harmony Day(RHD)

What do you think of East Spring's Racial Harmony Day?
Jian Hui: I think RHD is meaningful as there are different races, we get to see different cultures and and people can learn about different races' culture and their food.

Did you enjoy the stalls set up at the canteen?
Jian Hui: Quite creative. But it was quite short as it was only during my recess period.

Which stall did you enjoy the most and why?
Jian Hui: I didn't really get to go to the stalls as I came down late for recess.

What do you think about the students who wore their traditional costumes to school?
Jian Hui: I think they are very true to their religion and I like people who are true to their religion.

Did anybody in your class wore their traditional costumes?
Jian Hui: Quite a few. Mostly malays.

How much do you know about RHD?
Jian Hui: Not a lot. I only know it’s a day when people from different races come together.

Lastly, did you enjoy RHD?
Jian Hui: I didn't really manage to spend RHD as it was quite short.

No comments:

Post a Comment